Ongoing 2022 | Nashville, TN
The First Call Ambulance Training Academy is proud to present an Advanced EMT Class.
The class is presented in partnership with Motlow State Community College’s continuing education department. Selected candidates will have their class costs completely paid for by First Call Ambulance. Candidates must have an EMT-Basic certification and will work on a First Call Ambulance. EMT-Advanced courses will be held several times per week.
Several evenings per week for four hours
Classes end 12 weeks from start.
Classroom work & Clinical rides will be completed on interfacility and 9-1-1 ambulances:
First Call Ambulance
627 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, TN 37138
how to appy
Apply using the link below. A hiring manager will be in touch to schedule an interview and an aptitude test.
If you are a current employee, your registration will be forwarded to First Call HR.
The cost of the program will be fully covered by First Call Ambulance if selected. Applicants must be either full-time EMTs at First Call or be willing to work as a full-time EMT as First Call.
will provide all training at no cost to the student, including:
- FREE tuition and certification fees (National Registry, Tennessee)
- Offer available for a two-year employment commitment.
- Upon passing exam, EMTs are ready to work on an ambulance making up to $30,000 a year with room to grow up to $45,000 with additional shift-friendly, sponsored paramedic certification.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have an EMT-Basic Certification (Tennessee or National Registry)
- Be a full-time First Call EMT or be willing to work with First Call full-time as an EMT
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Be 18 years of age (by the end of the class)
Our EMT-Advanced Course follows the National Standard Curriculum as defined by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (www.nremt.org). This course has been approved through the Tennessee State Office of EMS. Upon successful completion of our program, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to pass both the cognitive and psychomotor exams required by NREMT. All of your clinical 3rd rides will be completed on our 911-Advanced Life Support and BLS Ambulances. Being able to provide you real-life emergency experience is what sets our programs apart from others. You will be actively engaged and challenged to be a part of our team!